I had so many different topics I had wanted to blog about this week, but I was seriously exhausted every night after work. I also did not want to be anywhere near a computer screen after staring at one for eight straight hours every day. Going back to work was rough after vacation. I had a lot of catching up to do. I was really excited to see Kirsten, though! All in all, it was just a super emotional week. By Friday, everything was good, and I was thrilled that things seemed to be getting back to normal.
I had a relaxing weekend. (My favorite kind. 😛 ) I really didn’t feel well Friday (I’ve been getting horrible headaches….I don’t know if it’s allergies, or the fact that I need a new prescription for my glasses, or that I never wear my glasses…or all three), but I ended up falling asleep at 7:30 PM on Friday night. Accidentally. I woke up at 6:15 AM Saturday so confused. I spent the entire day on Saturday at the beach, which is always my favorite. I am so looking forward to Fall, but I am going to miss beach days.
Today (Sunday) I spent with Melly. We went shopping. Like I just said, I’m so excited for Fall! Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING is already starting to come out. Halloween decor has been on display in majority of store windows. Mel & I went to Home Goods in Westford, it was seriously amazing. I found the cutest fall decor. I got new organizational items for my office, which I’ll talk about in another post! I also have been scouring Pinterest for cute fall outfits, and then trying to replicate them. (I got the most amazing sweater today, that I plan to wear with skinny jeans and my new boots (that are currently waiting to be picked up at DSW) when I go apple picking.
Anyway, I’m really getting off track here. (My ability to focus on anything at all this past week has been horrible. Easily distracted would be an understatement…especially by pretty things.) My point of this blog post is, that “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content!” I’m ready for a new week, a fresh start, and to accomplish some goals.
1. Go to the gym twice! (This may seem like a lame goal, but I’ve been making excuses as to why I “can’t” work out. So yes, two times for me this week, Tuesday & Thursday to be exact, is a reasonable goal for me right now!)
2. EAT HEALTHY! STICK TO WW. (This should be easy. I’ve prepped my meals, and Saul is making our own version of “South West Chicken” in the crock pot for dinner this week. It’s healthy, and I love it!)
3. Write, write, write! (I have been slacking. With blogging, and my book!) A good goal for this week would be to write two blog posts, and to write two chapters of my story.
4. Read three chapters in the book I’m currently reading. (I’m reading The Girls, by Emma Cline. It’s disturbing right now. But I’ve read great reviews on it, so we will see.)
5. Make a cleaning schedule. (I want to come up with a weekly cleaning schedule, that way when I go to do my “deep cleans” on a Saturday it won’t feel like so much work. I just really hate doing house work during the week! I’m okay with little tasks, like a load of laundry or the dishes, but the last thing I want to do when I get out of work is clean. I just feel so much better when the house is sparkling.)
6. Create a budget. (I’ve been saying I wanted to do this for a while. Every time I attempt to, I realize I’m poor, and then I don’t want to face reality so I ignore it. But I need to do one this week. It’s time!)
That’s pretty much it! I’ll let you know how it goes! 🙂