It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pumpkin spiced flavored everything, big chunky sweaters, scarves galore, apple picking, carving pumpkins – I could go on forever. I know it’s technically not fall yet (and won’t be for a few more weeks), however, back to school traffic is back in full force, so therefore it’s time to start celebrating.
Fall nail polish colors are my absolute favorite. (AKA, basically black.) During the Summer I try to spruce it up – neon pink, or a cool blue like Bikini So Teeny by Essie, but it feels forced. Dark colors just look so classy. And, lucky for us, we’re not just stuck with one solid color. They’re are so many different shades to choose from!
Here are my Top Ten Favorite Fall Nail Polish Colors. (In no particular order! 😛 )
- Lincoln Park After Dark – OPI
2. After School Boy Blazer – Essie
3. Vant to Bite My Neck – OPI
4. Roadhouse Blues – OPI
5. Carry On – Essie
6. We’ll Always Have Paris – OPI
7. Honk if You Love OPI – OPI
8. Smokin’ Hot – Essie
9. William Tell Them About OPI – OPI
10. I Brake for Manicures – OPI
What are your favorites?