1. My childhood was my favorite.
All 5 of us! From left to right: Richie, Me, Steve, Melissa & Jamie.
One of my favorite pics! I’m the little blonde girl on the right with my Auntie Janet and Melissa is the cutest little babe!
• Some of my favorite memories are from my childhood. I absolutely loved my childhood. My Mom & My Aunt Janet were together constantly, which meant I was always with my brother, James, and my three cousins, Richie, Steve & Melissa. We were basically siblings. We’d spend every single Summer in Hampton Beach. (Yes, Hampton may be ghetto now, but in the mid-late 90’s it was the place to be, LOL.) I don’t go to Hampton often, but when I do, I’m literally transported back to my childhood and it makes me feel so nostalgic. Richie was the oldest, so he usually brought a friend or two with him, and he wanted nothing to do with us. Me & Steve come next – we’re the same age, 12 days apart. Steve was always the leader for some reason – he’d make a “club”, and if we wanted to join it, we had to get money/change from our parents to buy candy for the club. (LMAO.) We always did what he said, too. Melissa came next in age, she’s about a year and a half younger than me, and then my brother, James, was the baby of the group, who’s three years younger than me. Melissa was basically my little sister; we would fight about the dumbest stuff & I always ended up siding with Steve. (Sorry Mel!! Lmao, I ❤️ you!) I remember having coupon wars at the grocery store – I’d give all mine to Steve so he could win. Honestly though, those were the days. I couldn’t have asked for a better childhood. When I reminisce on those days, I feel so light and free and happy.
2. I have always loved to write.
•I’ve always loved to write, ever since I was a little girl. There’s a page in my baby book from when I was about three – it’s all scribbles, but I apparently told my mom it was my diary and she deciphered for the scribbles for me. (It literally said like, “I would love it if you came over for tea!” And, “Let’s go to the carnival!” LOL.) When I was in elementary school, I used to write stories about these twin girls, Crystal & Collette (my fascination with twins has apparently been since childhood) and they lived in a fictional town I created, Sun Kiss, California. I have no idea what happened to those stories but I would absolutely love to read them now – I can only imagine what they said. I remember I wanted them to have a Sweet Valley High Vibe. I still love to write; hence my blog posts. One day, I hope to publish a story. I struggle to finish what I start, but it’s something I’m working on. I’m really into psychological thrillers, and I’m currently working on a YA one. 🤗
3. I love dogs – but I’m super allergic.
What I imagine my future beagle pup, Ollie, to look like.
My sweet baby Lil. RIP baby girl. 💓
•I love dogs, and I want a puppy so badly. Unfortunately, I am super allergic to dogs. It’s weird, because I developed my dog allergy later on in life. I had a dog throughout my teenage years – Lilly, she was the best dog ever, a Cocker Spaniel Poodle – but as I grew older, my dog allergy became worse. I can take Claritin and usually be okay, but if I don’t, I will break out in hives. It’s so annoying because I love dogs so much. My favorite dog is the beagle puppy from the Claritin commercial – I need him, and I would name him Ollie.
4. I believe in Angels.
My Nani was the cutest.
How I’ll always remember Dean – always being silly ❤️
Grampy literally never aged. This is how he looked my entire life.
•I truly believe in Angels, Guardian Angels & Spirit Guides. I believe that our Angels are always with us, giving us signs from the universe that we’re good, or leading us in the right direction. I’ve had too many signs to not believe. I also had an amazing reading once with an Angel Reader, and she told me things that no one could’ve possibly known. It’s comforting to me to think that our loved ones are always watching out for us. It makes me feel safe & protected. I often feel the presence of my Nana, Dean, and My Grampy. I love & miss you guys so much. ❤️
5. I change my hair color as often as I change my clothes.
•I have gone through almost every hair color imaginable. Platinum (where I am at now), honey blonde, brunette, black, ombré, balayage – you name it, I’ve probably dyed my hair that color. I love black hair – it’s so stunning, but it just doesn’t fit me. I’m sticking with platinum from now on, which I personally think looks best. My natural hair color is a mousy brown – I can’t even remember what it looks like, honestly. I’ve been dying my hair since 7th grade. 😆
6. I love Jeopardy!
•I love Jeopardy. Weeknights at 7:30 PM, do not disturb me, I have a date with Alex Trebek. I’ve been watching Jeopardy since I was child – I remember watching it with my Dad, my brother & my cousin Steve, and we would keep score. (I would still keep score now, honestly, if I didn’t think Saul would school me. LOL. 😂 But he’d be in trouble if we had Pop Culture & Book categories.) If you asked me who my favorite Jeopardy players of all time were, I’d have a hard time choosing between Alex Jacob & Buzzy Cohen. With that being said, the current winner in real time right now, James, is easily becoming a favorite. His intelligence is fascinating to me. He’s almost up to $2 Million, and I cannot get enough.
7. I can’t wait to marry my best friend.
•I am engaged to my best friend, the love of my life, my favorite person on the planet, and I couldn’t be happier. I said yes on 12.19.18, and I’ll be saying I do on 11.05.20 in the Bahamas. I am beyond excited. When we decided on a destination wedding, it was everything I never realized that I wanted. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I’m not one to enjoy the spotlight – the thought of walking down the aisle in front of 100 people honestly turns my stomach. It’s going to be small and intimate, and very simple and minimalistic. When Saul and I booked the wedding together and went over the details, we seriously had so much fun. There had been so much drama surrounding what we were going to do for a few months, and just knowing that we were both on the same page, and wanted the same things felt so amazing. At one point Saul looked at me and was like, “You’re being so chill right now.” (Lmao, I think people thought I would be more neurotic because I have so much anxiety, but for some reason, I was the opposite.) I don’t care about the details, honestly. I’m just excited to be getting married to the love of my life and enjoying our special day together.
8. I’m really into crystals.
•Within the past year or so, I’ve really gotten into Crystals. I am not an expert by any means, but I love learning what I can about them. I think it’s interesting that you can mix some of them together. Example: I’ll take Rose Quartz, Hematite & Blue Lace Agate and put them in a pouch and wear them in my bra. It’s supposed to help with depression/anxiety. (You don’t have to choose those exact three, but I like that combo.) I keep Rose Quartz and a Clear Quartz on my desk at work to ward off negativity. If I’m having trouble sleeping, I’ll sleep with Angelite in non-dominant hand. I have tons of books on Crystals, and I absolutely love going to Salem, Ma with my best friend and buying new ones. This just reminded me that I really need to cleanse my Crystals. They say it’s best to cleanse them under a full moon, but really any moonlight will do. I don’t know if Crystals work – I believe that they do, and that gives me peace of mind, so I think that’s all that really matters.
9. Halloween is my favorite Holiday.
•My Favorite Holiday is easily Halloween. I love everything about Fall; apple picking, pumpkin picking, scary movies, haunted houses, going to Salem – I could literally go on forever. I haven’t dressed up for Halloween in a few years, but I used to live for choosing my Halloween costume. (One year I was Snooki– at the time it was my favorite costume, but looking back on the pictures now, I realize what a complete fool I looked like. I had the wig, which was lopsided half the night because I was wasted, and I wore a leopard print dress with pink Snooki Slippers, and carried around a huge pickle in a bag.) Decorating for Halloween is my favorite – I could care less about decorating for other holidays, but I enjoy decorating for Halloween. I also want to have a Halloween party. (Me & Saul are dying to dress up as Lydia & Beetle Juice! LOL.)
10. The beach is my happy place.
•I am so not an outdoorsy person – please don’t ever ask me to go on a hike, that sounds terrible; but I love the ocean, and I love being at the beach. I just love being by the water in general. Lake, pool, pond; it doesn’t matter. The beach/ocean is definitely my favorite – I feel renewed after spending time there. My anxieties disappear, and I feel so calm and at ease. The voice of the sea truly speaks to my soul.
11. My niece is my favorite little human ever.
• My niece Ellie is my absolute favorite. My life has definitely been brighter since she came into the world on 12.07.17. She’s such a joy – she is so sweet, so smart, and she has so much sass for a 14 month old. 😂 Watching her grow over the past year and a half has been so amazing and so rewarding. I just love her!
12. Nashville is one of my favorite places on Earth.
At Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville – Nashville 2013.
Trying to celebrity sight see in Nashville. 😂 Taylor Swift’s House!
•Nashville was one of my favorite vacations. I had such a blast, and I’ve been dreaming of going back since my vacation ended almost six years ago. I loved everything about it. The vibe is so chill – we’d just gallivant around Broadway in our sundresses and cowboy boots, bar hopping and singing along to live country music. I mean, does it get much better? I want to go back for my bachelorette!
13. I’m a Bravoholic.
•I’m not a huge TV person, but I absolutely love Bravo TV & the housewife franchises. My favorite franchise is Dallas – I adore those ladies. Brandi, Steph & D’Andra are my favs – they’re just so real, they don’t care what anyone thinks, and they’re always down for a good time. I’m currently obsessed with Denise on Beverly Hills. Her attitude is so refreshing. She’s just so authentic. I will forever love Erika Jayne, I think she’s such a badass. Other housewives I love: Dorinda & Bethenny from NY, Shannon Beador from OC, Candiace & Monique from Potomac, Margaret & Melissa from NJ. This might be controversial but I really loved Phaedra on Atlanta! I don’t think it’s been the same without her. I also love Pump Rules (Stassi is my girl!) and Southern Charm.